Saturday, September 13, 2008

Potty Training!!


Potty training has officially started at our home. Sienna has been asking alot to go potty so i have been putting her on when she asks and yesterday she DID IT. I must say that was a proud moment. We are hoping that she is serious and is potty trained by the time she is 2. It would be so awesome to not have to change diapers! I know what you all are thinking about her potty chair it's a little much, but i had this lady that cames into work and said that she had the perfect potty chair for Sienna. When i saw it i loved it and had to have it, cass thought I'm crazy but no one will ever have the same one. I will keep you posted on her progress. Wish us luck!!( I know the pics are not the best i took them on my cell phone.)

4 comments:

Ashley Russell said...

Ha, Ha Kara it is a little much! but way cute. Did she make it? Anyway good luck with the training. Ash

The steele family said...

tweeter twee! I love her! She is such a diva baby! I miss her. Thats so awesome that she is getting potty trained no more poopy diapers!1 yeah! I know i wouldnt want to go in that potty though its way to pretty! :) Anyway i love ya!!

Amber Feller said...

Oh my goodness! Way too cute potty chair! adorable memories! You'll be in heaven when she just stands up one day and walks in just naturally and you listen to her go all the way to the bathroom and take a deep breathe in and say... "ah! i am so glad she can do it by herself!" :) Love ya kara! I was going through some old pics of you yesterday! it was great! it reminded me of such a great friend you are and have been for so long!

The Lowder Family said...

Haha those pictures are great, those are great ones to pull out when she turns 16 and embarrassher with!!! Good Luck!