Thursday, August 21, 2008

A fun day swimming

Summer is almost over so we needed to make one last trip to the pool. we had a group of people that would meet and go swimming every tuesday the kids loved it. Sienna loves the water especially the slide she would spend hours going up and down. I alway had to keep a good eye on her, she is one brave girl she would wants to follow the big kids and go in the deep water, the water would be up to her neck and she would keep going. Next year i will have to put her in swim lessons for sure!!




3 comments:

Peery said...

I'm so glad you checked out my blog its not much but I'm still getting the hang of it (I'm not the best with computers) Yours is so cute though!! We do need to get together its always so much fun when we do! If I can figure it out I'm gonna put you on my friends list so we can go back and forth. This is kinda fun huh!! Don't make fun of me cuz I know I'm a nerd but I'm a beginner!

Ashley Russell said...

Hey Kara,
I am glas you found my blog Ilost the paper with your blog address. I love the background you used for your blog way cute! Sienna is so adorable! I will be seeing you soon I am sure :) Ash

bcbaldwins said...

It was great to see all of you at 7 peaks! Keep on posting! We love you!