Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Farewell Elder and Sister Baldwin

July 18th the morning of the big day when my parent went on there mission to Canada. They will be serving for 23 months, so they will be missed greatly. I admit i have mixed feeling about this whole thing i know that they are needed in Canada but i guess i'm alittle selffish i don't like to share but i will have to get over it. Brei maded all of the signs that the grandkids held up before they were leaving, each grandkid had a red or white ballon(for the colors of the Canada flag) that they let off when they drive off, to help them find there way to Canada. We love you mom and Dad and already miss you!!! ( i know it will be a fast 2 years.) Carl and Janine about to leave to Canada.
The whole fam!!

Craig, Ben, Mom, and Cass showing there love to janine there are going to miss her!


3 comments:

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Wiss I could have been there. They will be so missed. Looks like it was a good goodbye.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

HEY KARA!! I just saw your blog on Francis's! SO CUTE!!

You are SO right! Your parents will be so missed! I even felt a little teary for you guys! You have the greatest parents! I love them both so much!

Tell Brei HI for me! Tell her to email me when she gets a minute...lindstromfamof5@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Love, Amy (Salisbury) Lindstrom

Janice {Run Far} said...

hey there Kara.. I was wondering if you would mind if I put you on my blog roll.... Then I will remember to spy on you more often. let me know if that is ok